May 16, 2020

How Siju Iluyomade Celebrated Hubby, Pastor ID At 60 With Virtual Ceremony


On Thursday, May 24, hubby of the convener of Arise Women, Dr Siju Iluyomade and Minister of God in Charge of RCCG, City of David clocked 60. And obviously, due to the current pandemic, he could not throw a big party. However, his wife made the day nothing short of memorable.She showered love and encomiums on his handsome husband fondly known called Pastor ID. She had a virtual celebration tagged ‘Big60’for the celebrant.
The virtual birthday had Beejay Sax on the bandstand and it was well attended online by well wishers from across the globe.
Below are some sweet, lovely words Siju penned for the love of her life at 60..
 
"May every single wish of yours come true. May all your life be filled with loving memories. May we always be together. My husband! Today, we had a virtual birthday celebration for you my sugar baby. We didn’t leave anything to chance. We had to make everything exquisite because you deserves this and much more. When you walk by me I can feel your love, whether it’s from a slight glance or a tiny little touch. I get tingly when I see you when I first wake up."
"It’s a sweet feeling and I know it’s about us. Your love is important and it’s what I need. Your love is everything because you complete me .Seeing you beside me with each waking moment, chatting the night away until we fall asleep and holding my hand when life gets tough. It is hard to imagine what life would be like without you. Happy birthday, darling! I am looking forward to conquering more journeys with you! Life has blessed me with more than I could ever ask for. Thank you for being that gift, my love! Happy Birthday".