September 3, 2023

YOU WERE BORN FOR THIS, THIS IS THE REASON FOR YOUR BIRTH’ -Soun-Elect Reveals How God Spoke To Him In 2022 + Pastor Adeboye’s Role

Soun of Ogbomosholand-Elect, Prince Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye said he heard one-on-one from God in January last year that the main reason he was birthed was to become the king of the Ogbomoshos. Prince Ghandi Olaoye, a notable pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG pastor also said the counsel of the General Overseer of the church, Pastor E.A Adeboye was connected to his accession to the throne of his forefathers. Speaking last year with journalists, the Soun-elect said he was not initially interested in the throne but heard directly from God that it was his destiny to be enthroned as the Soun.
He added that he had called his spiritual father, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Enoch Adeboye, to intimate him of the situation.
He said when he told Mr Adeboye that he was not interested, the RCCG leader asked him not to say that but to fast and pray about it.
Mr Olaoye said he did not take the advice seriously as he did not pray about it. He, however, said, “I heard God told me on January 2, 2022, that becoming the Soun of Ogbomoso was my destiny.

“The next thing I heard, clearly, ‘You were born for this; this is the reason for your birth.’ That’s what I heard. Of course, that’s not what I was expecting. But, let me tell you this is what I heard, I am 10/10,” he said.