January 1, 2020

To Win This Year, Choose Mahama! HRH Oscar Doe New Year Message To Ghanaians


                                 

Its 2020 and its election year in Ghana. And the best way any Ghanaian can win this year, according to renowned businessman, HRH Oscar Yao Doe is to choose Mr John Mahama as the new president of the country. In a special new year message he posted on social media, HRH Doe gave simple, cogent reasons why Ghanaians should reject President Akufo-Addo and make Mahama their choice this year. Read his full post below...

Happy New Year! I Wish You God's Blessings. Breaking News: I His Royal Highness, The Most Colorful And Decorated Oscar Yao Doe Endorse H.E, John (Compassionate) Dramani (Caring) Mahama For President Of The Republic Of Ghana In Election2020.
I Endorse Mahama Because He Is Not Wicked. He Is Very Considerate And Caring. Mahama Didn't Collapse Data Bank And Enterprise Insurance Because Of Ken Ofori-Atta's Involvement. He Accommodated Every Ghanaian, Regardless Of Political Or Social Affiliations.
I Endorse Mahama Because Akufo-Addo Collapsed Many Businesses, Which Has Affected Many Well-To-Do Entrepreneurs, Including Myself. I Accept All The Losses I Have Suffered Through The Actions Of Ken Ofori-Atta, Ernest Addison And Co, (And President Akufo-Addo Himself). I Accept Wholeheartedly. Time Will Tell.
I Endorse Mahama Because My Main Attraction; Why I Sympathised With The NPP Was The Party's Business-Friendly Ideology, (From Those Golden Age Of Business, Property-Ownership Democracy, (That Brought) Development In Freedom. But Those Important Values Have Been Destroyed Under The Watch Of President Akufo-Addo And His Cousins. And It Will Take The NPP Itself More Than A Decade To Recover Those Important Credentials.
I Hope The NPP Recover Those Precious Values One Day, For The Sake Of Ghana's Prosperity. Because It's In Our Collective Interest To See All Political Parties In Ghana Succeed. Long Live Ghana