June 1, 2023

Lagos Pastor, Amos Fenwa Loses Wife

Prominent clergyman and Senior Pastor of the Holyghost Christian Centre, Lagos, Pastor Dr. Amos Fenwa has lost his beautiful wife, Esther Oluyemisi  to the cold hands of death at the age of 57. Pastor Mrs Esther Fenwa died on Saturday, May 27 following an undisclosed ailment. The bereaved pastor has officially announced the death of his soulmate. The family has also announced funeral activities for the late Pastor Mrs Esther Fenwa. She will be buried at the Ikoyi Vaults in Lagos next Thursday, June 8. A service of songs and tributes night will hold at HCC’s Solution Arena on Ikorodu Road, Western Avenue Lagos.
A forthright ago, Pastor Fenwa still shared good words about his wife while celebrating her on Mother’s Day.

He wrote on social media..”Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women in the world! Today we celebrate the love, strength, and endless sacrifices of mothers everywhere. To my mother, thank you for birthing and raising me in a godly way. To my beloved wife, thank you for being the most amazing mother to our children. Your love, guidance, and care are the foundations of our family, and we are so grateful for all that you do. To my beautiful daughters, watching you both grow into loving and nurturing mothers has been one of the greatest joys of my life. You both make me so proud, and I feel so lucky to have you as my daughters.