March 23, 2020

Lagos State Government Honours Shade Okoya On International Women Day

Yesterday, on the occasion of the international women's day, billionaire's wife and the CEO of Eleganza Group of Industries, Dr. Mrs Shade Okoya
was among selected amazons who received special appreciation/acknowledgement letters signed by Lagos State Governor. In her 'thank you' post this morning, she wrote..
"My Governor , 
H.E Mr Babajide Olusola Sanwo Olu (Governor of Lagos State), I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to my Governor for the amazing acknowledgment in recognising the contributions & value made by myself and other women in Lagos State.

Having just returned to this pleasant surprise, I would like to say that I feel honoured and sincerely humbled by this special recognition.

It takes a strong man to appreciate exceptional women and you have displayed a high level of good leadership and governance.

Lagos state will be forever grateful to you for paving a step in this direction.

I pledge, along side the Eleganza group to continue to diligently serve humanity, Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole.

You are a great inspiration.

Thank you very much sir.

MY GOVERNOR, MY STATE . 
Eko o ni baje (Amin). #jidesanwoolu  #Eko4women